Virtual Training on Honour Based Abuse
Karma Nirvana are pleased to announce training for all frontline professionals that wish to increase their knowledge and confidence in supporting victims and survivors of Honour Based Abuse.
This training will take place on 23 November 2021 and aims to:
- Build confidence in identifying and challenging Honour Based Abuse and Forced Marriage
- Build resilience when challenging issues of ‘cultural sensitivity’
- Recognise Honour Based Abuse/Forced Marriage as a safeguarding matter
- Encourage critical thinking to challenge justifications of abuse on the basis of tradition, culture or religion
- Develop victim pathways for safe and effective responses
All delegates will receive a certificate upon completion of the course.
Book via Eventbrite
For all enquiries please contact: [email protected]